Follow the mushrooms and see where they lead. Good shot, I like it!
Thank you very much.
A path full of mushrooms sounds like the perfect autumn walk. Lovely title, I could look at this one for a while.https://canalsandcitrus.blogspot.com
It looks like a lot of muchroom!
The path formed by the mushrooms continued all the way down to the shore.
Lindos hongos. Te mando un beso.
Mais, que c'est il passé ??
Wrinkled corts (*Cortinarius caperatus*) seem to like growing on the path; it provides a good growing medium for them. The mushrooms were already old.
They do look nice and big. Nice capture of the path with them on it, Anne.
Follow the mushrooms and see where they lead. Good shot, I like it!
VastaaPoistaThank you very much.
PoistaA path full of mushrooms sounds like the perfect autumn walk. Lovely title, I could look at this one for a while.
VastaaPoistahttps://canalsandcitrus.blogspot.com
Thank you very much.
PoistaIt looks like a lot of muchroom!
VastaaPoistaThe path formed by the mushrooms continued all the way down to the shore.
PoistaLindos hongos. Te mando un beso.
VastaaPoistaThank you very much.
PoistaMais, que c'est il passé ??
VastaaPoistaWrinkled corts (*Cortinarius caperatus*) seem to like growing on the path; it provides a good growing medium for them. The mushrooms were already old.
PoistaThey do look nice and big. Nice capture of the path with them on it, Anne.
VastaaPoistaThank you very much.
Poista