Joku oli kerännyt kasan erilaisia kiviä, ja jättänyt ne polun viereen.
Beautiful stones. Some children must have put them there.
Thank you very much.
Lindas piedras. Te mando un beso.
The are quite nice looking stones.
True!
I like such a varied collection of stones.
They are lovely colors.
Pretty rocks.
Such a nice little collection beside the path, Anne. I like that someone took the trouble to gather them and leave them for others to find.https://canalsandcitrus.blogspot.com
Colorful collection of stones. Nice to view thisHappy weekend Anne
Happy weekend too!
Beautiful stones. Some children must have put them there.
VastaaPoistaThank you very much.
PoistaLindas piedras. Te mando un beso.
VastaaPoistaThank you very much.
PoistaThe are quite nice looking stones.
VastaaPoistaTrue!
PoistaI like such a varied collection of stones.
VastaaPoistaThey are lovely colors.
PoistaPretty rocks.
VastaaPoistaTrue!
PoistaSuch a nice little collection beside the path, Anne. I like that someone took the trouble to gather them and leave them for others to find.
VastaaPoistahttps://canalsandcitrus.blogspot.com
True!
PoistaColorful collection of stones. Nice to view this
VastaaPoistaHappy weekend Anne
Happy weekend too!
Poista