Buena foto. Te mando un beso.
😀
Lovely nature!
Beautiful photo, I am allergic to birch pollen, and I have a lot of birch trees on my property! I like the birch tree anyway.hugs Elke
Me too!
Very nice, Anne.
Yes, they have got yellow leaves here too. Here it's because of the drought.
Very cool shot. The branch is nice and long. Pretty too.
Thank you very much.
❤️
Nice :-D
:-))
Buena foto. Te mando un beso.
VastaaPoista😀
PoistaLovely nature!
VastaaPoista😀
PoistaBeautiful photo, I am allergic to birch pollen, and I have a lot of birch trees on my property! I like the birch tree anyway.
VastaaPoistahugs Elke
Me too!
PoistaVery nice, Anne.
VastaaPoista😀
PoistaYes, they have got yellow leaves here too. Here it's because of the drought.
VastaaPoista😀
PoistaVery cool shot. The branch is nice and long. Pretty too.
VastaaPoistaThank you very much.
Poista❤️
PoistaNice :-D
VastaaPoista:-))
Poista