I envy you, Anne—eating blueberries, picking chanterelles, and seeing that beautiful curlew.You really have it so wonderful where you are! hugs Elke
There is a lot of forest and other nature nearby.
How strange bird! Here it was 6,9 degrees last night.
The weather is too cold! Warm weather is promised now, but hopefully it won't be too hot.
As a child I once went picking wild blueberries. The entire time that I was picking I watched for bears which I had heard also came for those berries.
We have to hope that the bear will avoid humans. We usually make noise in the forest and step on branches so that the animals know that there are humans moving in the forest. I hope that the animals will avoid humans.
Linda ave. Te mando un beso.
It has a funny long beak and a nice voice.
Wonderful to eat fruit from your forest and I bet you enjoyed, Anne.
Yes!
A male with the shorter bill.Enjoy you fruity summer !
It's nice when the berries ripen. It's sad that autumn will soon be here and winter will come.
Be happy, don't worry. 😉
I envy you, Anne—eating blueberries, picking chanterelles, and seeing that beautiful curlew.
VastaaPoistaYou really have it so wonderful where you are! hugs Elke
There is a lot of forest and other nature nearby.
PoistaHow strange bird! Here it was 6,9 degrees last night.
VastaaPoistaThe weather is too cold! Warm weather is promised now, but hopefully it won't be too hot.
PoistaAs a child I once went picking wild blueberries. The entire time that I was picking I watched for bears which I had heard also came for those berries.
VastaaPoistaWe have to hope that the bear will avoid humans. We usually make noise in the forest and step on branches so that the animals know that there are humans moving in the forest. I hope that the animals will avoid humans.
PoistaLinda ave. Te mando un beso.
VastaaPoistaIt has a funny long beak and a nice voice.
PoistaWonderful to eat fruit from your forest and I bet you enjoyed, Anne.
VastaaPoistaYes!
PoistaA male with the shorter bill.
VastaaPoistaEnjoy you fruity summer !
It's nice when the berries ripen. It's sad that autumn will soon be here and winter will come.
PoistaBe happy, don't worry. 😉
Poista