Nice photo.
Thank you very much.
Linda flor. Ya volvi. Te mando un beso y gracias por tu cariño.
Welcome back! Those spiky little balls of the plant were part of our games as children. It was fun to throw them at each other. It was a shame if one of them hit my own hair, there was no way I could get it out of my hair :-))
Certainly looks healthy.
This burdock plant is beautiful,As a child, I often got my clothes caught on things.
It wasn't nice when the burdock stuck to our clothes, we couldn't get it off properly.
Beautiful flower.I've never seen it here before.
I've read that those sticky burrs on Burdock inspired the invention of Velcro.I can imagine how awful it would be to get one stuck in hair.
True!
Nice photo.
VastaaPoistaThank you very much.
PoistaLinda flor. Ya volvi. Te mando un beso y gracias por tu cariño.
VastaaPoistaWelcome back! Those spiky little balls of the plant were part of our games as children. It was fun to throw them at each other. It was a shame if one of them hit my own hair, there was no way I could get it out of my hair :-))
PoistaCertainly looks healthy.
VastaaPoistaThank you very much.
PoistaThis burdock plant is beautiful,As a child, I often got my clothes caught on things.
VastaaPoistaIt wasn't nice when the burdock stuck to our clothes, we couldn't get it off properly.
PoistaBeautiful flower.
VastaaPoistaI've never seen it here before.
Thank you very much.
PoistaI've read that those sticky burrs on Burdock inspired the invention of Velcro.
VastaaPoistaI can imagine how awful it would be to get one stuck in hair.
True!
Poista