Sivun näyttöjä yhteensä

torstai 24. syyskuuta 2026

VEDESTÄ NOSTETTU

 

Uimarannalla oli tämä vedestä nostettu ruosteinen mopon runko. Varmaan varastettu ja työnnetty veteen!

20 kommenttia:

  1. Vastaukset
    1. Why do all stolen vehicles end up in the water! That moped probably belonged to some young person who is upset that it was stolen.

      Poista
  2. It is a very distressing and frustrating sight. Human pollution of bodies of water is a huge problem that destroys local ecosystems and threatens animals.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Rusted, and it's a good thing it's out now.

    VastaaPoista
  4. My goodness, a very interesting find to be sure. Glad you were able to retrieve it.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Goodness, we just don't know what's in the water at times. Good thing it's out.

    VastaaPoista
  6. When I first looked at it I thought it was a kind of trap!

    VastaaPoista
  7. I always wondered if we drained the rivers what we would find. People who dump stuff in the water don't want it to be found.

    VastaaPoista
  8. I always wondered if we drained the rivers what we would find. People who dump stuff in the water don't want it to be found.

    VastaaPoista