Hyvää viikonloppua to you too, Anne! Lovely way to start the weekend.https://canalsandcitrus.blogspot.com
Thank you very much.
Dear Anne!I wish you a lovely weekend, too.A beautiful photo. I’m curious about the white covering—what is it?Have a great weekend.
Same to you Lucja-Maria! It is Cladonia stellaris (star-tipped cup lichen)
Is that silvery growth on the ground a type of moss? That’s a beautiful photo!Thanks—I wish you a wonderful weekend, too! hugs Elke
Same to you! If there were reindeer here, those would have been eaten already! It is Cladonia stellaris (star-tipped cup lichen)
Have a wonderful weekend, Anne!
Same to you!
Uy que bonito. Te mando un beso y te deseo un buen fin de semana.
Is it a bloom ?
It is Cladonia stellaris (star-tipped cup lichen)
Looks like a white flower and it's a lovely photo. You have a good weekend too.
Same to you! It is Cladonia stellaris (star-tipped cup lichen)
The lichen is beautiful.
Hyvää viikonloppua to you too, Anne! Lovely way to start the weekend.
VastaaPoistahttps://canalsandcitrus.blogspot.com
Thank you very much.
PoistaDear Anne!
VastaaPoistaI wish you a lovely weekend, too.
A beautiful photo. I’m curious about the white covering—what is it?
Have a great weekend.
Same to you Lucja-Maria! It is Cladonia stellaris (star-tipped cup lichen)
PoistaIs that silvery growth on the ground a type of moss? That’s a beautiful photo!
VastaaPoistaThanks—I wish you a wonderful weekend, too! hugs Elke
Same to you! If there were reindeer here, those would have been eaten already! It is Cladonia stellaris (star-tipped cup lichen)
PoistaHave a wonderful weekend, Anne!
VastaaPoistaSame to you!
PoistaUy que bonito. Te mando un beso y te deseo un buen fin de semana.
VastaaPoistaThank you very much.
PoistaIs it a bloom ?
VastaaPoistaIt is Cladonia stellaris (star-tipped cup lichen)
PoistaLooks like a white flower and it's a lovely photo. You have a good weekend too.
VastaaPoistaSame to you! It is Cladonia stellaris (star-tipped cup lichen)
PoistaThe lichen is beautiful.
VastaaPoista