They are quite amusing animals, but I don't like it when they eat apple trees or berry bushes. We have to protect several bushes or tree trunks every winter. They move around our garden a lot.
Seeing a hare is always a special moment, and this is a lovely photograph to add to your nature diary, Anne. Thank you for sharing it, and I wish you a pleasant week! https://canalsandcitrus.blogspot.com
What a specimen! I haven't seen a hare in my country for 20 years.
VastaaPoistaSending September greetings.
Same to you Lucja-Maria!
PoistaHares! I rarely see them, but it's always such a magical experience.
VastaaPoistaThey often visit our yard.
PoistaI really do like its warm golden eye.
VastaaPoistaThey are quite amusing animals, but I don't like it when they eat apple trees or berry bushes. We have to protect several bushes or tree trunks every winter. They move around our garden a lot.
PoistaLindo conejo. Te mando un beso.
VastaaPoistaIt is cute!
PoistaThis is fine hare!!!
VastaaPoistaYes it is!
PoistaGosh it looks big and what a good photo Anne.
VastaaPoistaI photographed this hare from our window. It was quite close to the house.
PoistaSeeing a hare is always a special moment, and this is a lovely photograph to add to your nature diary, Anne. Thank you for sharing it, and I wish you a pleasant week!
VastaaPoistahttps://canalsandcitrus.blogspot.com
Thank you very much.
PoistaThat's a beautiful hare. We've seen a few here in our garden.
VastaaPoistaThey are fun animals, provided they don't wreak havoc in the garden.
PoistaI’m always delighted!I just really like him! Nice photo.
VastaaPoistaThank you very much.
Poista