Linnulla on harvinaisen ruma ääni!
Beautiful bird and photo! Many birds have a terrible sound.
Thank you very much.
Nesting there, I think ...
It nests here.
https://xeno-canto.org/1001320
Its sound cannot be described as beautiful!
Me gusta el efecto del agua.
A wonderful image and like how you have captured the lines of ripples.
Lindas aves. Te mando un beso.
A beautiful bird with an unpleasant voice.
great photo, Quite a few of them also have a shrill tone to them.
Oh does it have a dreadful sound. The photo if lovely, all the shades in the water, amazing.
What a great photo, I like it.
Beautiful bird and photo! Many birds have a terrible sound.
VastaaPoistaThank you very much.
PoistaNesting there, I think ...
VastaaPoistaIt nests here.
Poistahttps://xeno-canto.org/1001320
VastaaPoistaIts sound cannot be described as beautiful!
PoistaMe gusta el efecto del agua.
VastaaPoistaThank you very much.
PoistaA wonderful image and like how you have captured the lines of ripples.
VastaaPoistaThank you very much.
PoistaLindas aves. Te mando un beso.
VastaaPoistaA beautiful bird with an unpleasant voice.
Poistagreat photo, Quite a few of them also have a shrill tone to them.
VastaaPoistaThank you very much.
PoistaOh does it have a dreadful sound. The photo if lovely, all the shades in the water, amazing.
VastaaPoistaThank you very much.
PoistaWhat a great photo, I like it.
VastaaPoistaThank you very much.
Poista